Web and Graphic Designer (Part-Time) - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Saleduck is looking for a creative artist who is looking to make an impact and work with a rapidly growing brand within ecommerce and online shopping.
Who we are looking for
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, wireframe drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking and through their work products so others will understand.
- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions across all markets and languages.
- Using computers and computer systems to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Update company marketing materials, standardize fonts, communication style, presentation material both internal and external.
- Responsible for creating seamless and content rich database of optimized images, banners across our all markets.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML
- Native English
Preferred Skills not required
The position is available starting January 2017 or as soon as a suitable candidate presents themselves. The positon is available part-time for 24 hours per week.